Being accused of a crime or knowing you’re suspected of having committed one can be an incredibly difficult situation to deal with. After all, how can you find a way out of a distressing situation of this magnitude? In moments like these, know that the Law Office of Daniel J. Palmer in San Antonio is ready to offer the criminal defense services that prioritize each of your legal needs.
Our criminal defense attorney, Daniel J. Palmer, works under one compassionate creed: to aggressively represent each client as he would one of his own family members. His experience as a prosecutor, trial experience and his time as an associate attorney in a multi-city law firm have earned Daniel a reputation for effectiveness, professionalism and diligence. With the Law Office of Daniel J. Palmer by your side, you can rely on a lawyer who is extremely well-equipped to build and execute your case in a way that prioritizes your well-being and legal interests. We provide representation for cases that involve:
- Class C Misdemeanors – fine not to exceed $500
- Examples – simple assault, theft of less than $50, etc.
- Class B Misdemeanors - up to 180 days in the county jail and/or fine not to exceed $2,000
- Examples - DWI, possession of marijuana up to two ounces, criminal trespass, theft valued between $50-$500, etc.
- Class A Misdemeanors - up to one year in the county jail and/or a fine not to exceed $4,000
- Examples – assault, family (domestic) violence, second DWI, burglary of a vehicle, etc.
- State Jail Felony - confinement for a term from 180 days to two years in a state jail and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples - evading arrest in a vehicle, credit card abuse, DWI with child passenger, etc.
- Third Degree Felony - confinement for a term from two to 10 years in prison and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples – intoxication assault, indecency with a child, kidnapping, etc.
- Second Degree Felony - confinement for a term from two to 20 years in prison and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples – burglary of a habitation, retaliation, sexual assault, etc.
- First Degree Felony - confinement for life or a term from five to 99 years in prison and an optional fine not to exceed $10,000
- Examples – murder, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated sexual assault, etc.
- Capital Felony – life in prison or the death penalty
- Examples – murder during the commission of another felony such as burglary
KNOWLEDGEABLE IN JUVENILE LAW
With his experience in juvenile law, attorney Daniel J. Palmer has everything it takes to provide your young family members with the representation they deserve. Although typically thought of as being in the same field as criminal defense, juvenile law can be extremely complex and requires the knowledge and experience that many other attorneys can’t provide.
An attorney must have proper training in the area of juvenile law and a clear understanding of how a juvenile must be defended, which is exactly what the Law Office of Daniel J. Palmer brings to your table. Know that our lawyer will uphold your rights and fight aggressively on your behalf if a minor you know has been accused of:
- Unjust suspension/expulsion
- Shoplifting and theft
- Computer crimes
- Juvenile sex crimes
- Drug charges
- Alcohol charges
- Drug possession
GET IN TOUCH WITH US TODAY
Whether you’ve been accused of a simple traffic violation or are looking at a much more serious capital felony, know that you can count on the Law Office of Daniel J. Palmer to represent you in a professional and effective manner. The experienced gained by our criminal defense attorney as a prosecutor makes him a force to be reckoned with in San Antonio. If you’re ready to let our attorney represent you with the aggressiveness he would represent his own family with, then contact us for more information today.